2018 SF Chronicle Award Winners!
Gold! Gold! Gold! Silver! Silver!…alas, The 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition was the Olympics of Wine!!
Don’t Miss Out on These Award Winning Wines!
The 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (SFCWC) awarded Darjean Jones Wines 3 Gold Medals and 2 Silver Medals in this year’s competition!
As most of you know, the SFCWC is the largest wine competition in the United States! This year close to 7,000 entries were received. We are honored to have received such distinction.
- 2015 Pathologiē Proprietary Red- GOLD
- 2014 Napa Valley Merlot- GOLD
- 2015 Napa Valley Cabernet Franc (Unreleased)- GOLD
- 2016 Russian River Valley Viognier- SILVER
- 2016 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay- SILVER